4.21.2012

Happy Saturday!

Hello! I completed some graduation party invitations this week. I think they turned out great...pop over to my invitation tab & tell me what you think. We found the invitation on Split Coast Stampers website and the lady that made the invite was nice enough to send me the pattern & sell me the retired stamp set.....sweet lady, huh!?! 

I am a librarian at a school grades 4-8th, so I decided to add an Education tab to my blog to share some things I have or will be doing in my library....such as bulletin boards. I know I am always looking for new ideas for bulletin boards as I am sure everyone else is as well. A co-worker & I just did a poetry bulletin board to celebrate April being National Poetry Month. We had her 5th grade class write some poems on the petals of the large flower. I think it turned out cute :)

Have a great weekend!!! ~Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment